Office Building Land Development
We provide engineering, program management, and construction management services for a broad range of facility types. Our experience includes the civil design of open and closed spaces, and development sites as well as the structural design of buildings.
Open and Closed Space Work Environments
Vernon Construction relies heavily on the design-build application as well as maintaining a strict budget and time schedule. Our project managers and site superintendents will coordinate all aspects of construction including but not limited to:
- Space Planning and Utilization
- Electrical and plumbing systems design
- Heating, air conditioning and ventilation design & installation
- Complete and assemble a detailed analysis of all aspects of construction bidding, outlining all necessary contractors and the responsibilities for each
- Coordinate with outside testing laboratories to ensure the stability of all soil prior to the pouring of spread footings and test of compaction and moisture content
- Architecture, engineering, design, and construction management of special-use buildings.
Design and construction phases
Vernon Development provides engineering services for the full spectrum of office building types including secure federal and local government office buildings, medical office buildings, private sector office buildings and mixed-use facilities with office components